Sahasra linga temple, the name itself says its importance. The devotees can witness and offer their prayers to 1000 lingas at a time. Let’s explore more details about the Sahasra Linga Temple Vizianagaram.
As per the buzz, a real estate company named Golden Tree Developers is going to construct Sahasra Linga temple in Garividi, Vizianagaram. If the buzz is to be believed, there will be a 6-feet Siva Linga with 1000 small lingas in it. The Golden Tree Developer’s Chairman and Managing Director (CMD), Rajasekhar Badana said the ground-work has already started and the temple construction will start soon.
You May Also Like To Read
- China First Emperor Tomb Qin Shi Huang Hidden Treasures
- British Robbed India: Treasures, Monuments And Precious Diamonds
Sahasra Linga Temple Garividi Location and Accessibility
The Sahasra Linga temple is going to be constructed at Pedabantuppali, just 5 kms away from Garividi. You can reach Visakhapatnam via Flight. And from Visakhapatnam airport you will have plenty of options to reach Vizianagaram. Based on the type of transport you choose, like Taxi, Bike, Car or Train the travel time varies from 1-2 hours. Usually, there are 3 ways to get from Vizianagaram to Garividi by train, taxi or car and the journey time lasts for just 20 minutes.
Sahasra Linga Temple Vizianagaram: Location Highlights
If the reports are to be believed, along with the Sahasra Linga temple there will be 4 other temples. These temples accommodate Parvati Devi, Gayatri Devi, Ganesh and Hanuman. The founder of Golden Tree Developers Vizianagaram, Rajasekhar Badana said that these 5 temples will spread across 4 acres.
- Indians Achieved Freedom From British Rule In India; But Lost Many Valuable Things
- Why Petrol Price In India Is High?
- Petrol Price Today: Petrol Prices Of 100 Countries Around World
If this happens, the devotees can offer their prayers to Sahasra Linga temple, Parvati Devi, Gayatri Devi, Ganesh and Hanuman at one place. The company is also planning to construct resorts, cottages and Club houses in the layout.
Hope the Sahasra Linga temple and other 4 temples will come to life soon and this place will evolve as the best tourist places in Vizianagaram.
- Most Costliest Gifts Made Of Gold Are Unbelievable
- Politics, A High Payscale Jobs In India? Salaries Of Politicians In India
- Search Innovative Restaurants Near Me For Thrilling Eating Experience
- British Robbed Tajmahal Diamonds Including