Find out more about the Indian Army JAG 2023 opening here, as well as how to apply and download the pdf of the announcement.
A notice for the SSC JAG recruiting of Law Graduates has been published by the Indian Army in order to issue short service commissions to those who meet the requirements. On the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, eligible unmarried male and female candidates may apply an application for the 31st Course of the Short Service Commission (NT) JAG (Judge Advocate General Branch).
A deadline of 3 PM on February 16, 2023, will mark the end of the online application period, which begins on January 18, 2023.
Name of the Post: Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 31st Course (Men & Women) 2023 Online Form
Post Date: 04-01-2023
Latest Update: 19-01-2023
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in their LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10 plus 2) examination.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2023)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
- (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 1996 and not later than 01 Jul 2002 both dates inclusive)
- For More Details Refer Notification.
- Staring Date to Apply Online: 18-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-02-2023
|JAG Entry Scheme 31st Course (Men & Women) – Oct 2023|
|Apply Online (19-01-2023)||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification (19-01-2023)||Click Here|
|Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|