How Alia Bhatt loss weight? The majority of the Alia Bhatt fans have this doubt. This article is specifically for them. Alia Bhatt’s physical transformation from a chubby and overweight girl of 68-kg to an adorable girl shows her dedication towards entering the entertainment industry.
Here we’ve explained how Alia Bhatt Loss weight and briefed the stunning weight loss journey of Alia Bhatt which helped her to lose chubby looks and maintain a perfect figure.
What Inspired to Alia Bhatt Weight Loss?
Alia Bhatt dreamed of becoming an actress since her childhood days. Her dreams of becoming an actress turned into reality at the age of 19, when she was offered the lead role in Karan Johar’s Student of the Year movie opposite Siddharth Malhotra and Varun Dhawan. But, getting the first break was not a cake walk for her. When Alia Bhatt auditioned for the stylish character of Shanaya in Student of the Year movie, along with 500 auditionees, Karan Johar told Alia Bhatt that he would consider her for the lead role only if she sheds overweight of 20kgs in next 6 months.
Though it was very painful for Alia to hear about the overweight issues straight from the sought after director of Bollywood, she took it as a challenge and decided to prove her potential as a strong women.
About her weight loss journey, Alia said, “It was sheer pain. I felt as if I was an ugly duckling. At first, I was embarrassed but later felt angry that I had gone to meet a director in the shape I was in. I decided to shed weight first, meet him and take the role. Only that would redeem my self-respect.”
Alia Bhatt gives the credits of her weight loss journey to her admired actress Kareena Kapoor who came a long way from her chubby childhood days to zero size figure for being the most sensuous divas of the Bollywood industry.
How Alia Bhatt Loss Weight?
Alia Bhatt Diet Plan:
Soon after Alia decided to lose her overweight of 20 kgs in just 6 months, she went on a strict diet plan and exercise routine. Having been assigned to a personal trainer, Alia Bhatt has lost 16 kgs of weight in the first 3 months itself with the perfect fusion of a healthy low-calorie diet and workout routine.
Alia’s weight loss diet comprises of all organic and healthy foods which include chicken and veggies.
Alia Bhatt said, “I was put on to a personal fitness instructor, who put me on a diet. So all I ate was vegetables and chicken and gave up everything that I loved to eat.” Alia’s food menu includes a combination of proteins, fats and carbs in a ratio of 50:20:30. It also includes healthy fats, fruit juices and veggies. Alia’s food diet plan comprises of 8 high proteins, low carbohydrate meals and plenty of water.
In an interview, Alia Bhatt said, “I make it a point to have eight meals a day. That way, I can limit my portion sizes and food gets digested easily. This diet has worked for me.”
Alia Bhatt loves to eat Pooja Dhingra’s Le 15 Patisserie, anything sweet and Chef Kelvin Cheung’s delectable cakes. But, she stopped eating her favourite foods to fulfil her dream of becoming an actress.
Alia Bhatt’s Eight Meals a Day Diet
This eight meal a day diet can be an ideal Indian Idli sambar combo, vegetable juices, roti and dal or a glass of healthy milk before bed. During shoot days, Alia used to carry a box full of healthy food once a week which indulges in a cheat meal. She strictly followed her physical trainer’s advice of 80% diet and 20% exercise in order to lose the excess pounds.
- Breakfast: Alia Bhatt’s breakfast comprises a glass of fresh vegetable juice or vegetable sandwich or sometimes a bowl of Egg white or Poha followed by a cup of herbal coffee/ tea.
- Mid-Morning: Her mid-morning snack can be a fruit (mostly a bowl of Papaya) or idli with sambar. Alia’s lunch includes 1 Roti without butter, lots of vegetables, a cup of Indian Dal soup, and a cup. On alternate days, Alia replaces the vegetarian meal plan with Quinoa and Chicken.
- Evening Snack: Her evening snack is a fruit or idli with sambar and sugar free Tea or Coffee.
- Dinner: Alia’s dinner menu comprises of 1 Roti without butter or a bowl of rice with 1 cup of Dal and bowl of vegetables. Occasionally, she eats grilled chicken breast for extra protein.
- Before Bed: She makes sure that she takes her last meal at last 2 hours before getting on the bed. Alia prefers to have a glass of milk before going to sleep.
Kassabie Reveals Secrets About How Alia Bhatt Loss Weight and Diet plan in Bulgaria
“Alia’s diet started off with clean food—mainly seafood and vegetables, a few carbs in rice and a bit of protein pasta. Of course, we’re having all the fibres in the morning with proteins. We’re also giving her desserts on a regular basis—low in carbs, fats, cholesterol and very low in calories—where every piece contains between 160-260 calories.
She said, “For a couple of days, we go on detox from time to time, where she has juices that are super good in taste and flush out all the toxins from her body. These help her reduce fat, provide energy and help her achieve her goal weight. We stopped the detox for a couple of days for her birthday—her birthday surprise was a protein-rich, low-fat, low-carb, low-calorie chocolate cake.”
Alia’s workout routine for perfect shape
Along with a healthy diet plan, Alia also followed a workout routine under the guidance of the celebrity trainer Yasmin Karachiwala. Alia Bhatt’s 7-day workout plan mainly includes altitude training, swimming, functional and circuit training, kickboxing, resistance training and beach running.
Alia’s workout routine starts with running on a treadmill followed by lateral pulldowns, dumbbell raises, tricep pushdowns, lunges, squats, crunches, lateral pull downs and back extensions. She hit the gym at least 3 to 4 times a week where she practices various cardio exercises such as dancing, running, kickboxing and cycling for 40 minutes. Alia also practices Ashtanga yoga twice a week, Kathak and ballet dance forms to lose her weight.
Also Read About
5 Simple And Most Effective Exercises To Lose Belly Fat
Alia Bhatt’s Workout Plan for a Week
- 5 minutes warm-up (stretches, slow jogging)
- Treadmill running at a moderate speed of 6 mph for 10 minutes
- Lateral Pull Downs (min 3 sets; 15 reps)
- Pushups (min 3 sets; 10 reps)
- Dumbbell Raises (min 3 sets; 20 reps)
- Triceps Push Down (min 3 sets; 12 reps)
- Bicep Curls (min 3 sets; 20 reps)
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Warm-up for 5 minutes (stretches, slow jogging)
- Warm up for 5 minutes (stretches, slow jog)
- Bicycle Crunches (min 3 sets; 20 reps)
- Ab Crunches (min 3 sets; 15 reps)
- Reverse Crunches (min 3 sets; 15 reps)
- Back extensions (min 3 sets; 15 reps)
- Yoga Asanas for Weight Loss (No Gym)
- Warm up for 5 minutes (stretches, slow running)
- Squats (min 3 sets; 20 reps)
- Running at a moderate speed of 6 mph for 10 minutes
- Forward Lunges (min 3 sets; 20 reps)
- Lunges with Dumbbells (min 3 sets; 15 reps)
- Backward Lunges (min 3 sets; 20 reps)
- Yoga exercises (No Gym)
- Rest (No Gym) (No Yoga)
In an interview, Alia Bhatt was quoted “… I’m happy for having gone through that (weight loss) process. I think being the right weight for your body type is key- it is not about how big your biceps are or if you have washboard abs, it is just about being healthy and staying fit. Fit, after all, is the new sexy, isn’t it?”
How Alia Bhatt Loss Weight? Alia Bhatt’s Diet Secrets Revealed
- Avoid soft drinks, white rice and sugar (which contain calories)
- Have a balanced combination of meals proteins (50%(, fats (20%) and carbs (30%)
- Eat more vegetables in your diet. Add fruits to the vegetable juices if you can’t have them raw.
- Exercises make the skin tight after losing weight. So, don’t neglect exercises.
- Drink lots of water. The more the water you drink, the more toxins flushed out of the body. Aim to have at least 3 to 4 litres water per day.
- Yoga helps in relaxing the mind and body. So, try to do yoga for at least 1 hour per day.
- Avoid fast foods such as noodles, cheese pizzas, desserts etc.
However, no celebrity dietitian or trainer can help in losing weight unless you put in the effort. With the dedication towards achieving her dream of becoming an actress, Alia Bhatt has stood as an inspiration for many people who’re trying to get into perfect shape.
[…] How Alia Bhatt Loss Weight? […]
[…] How Alia Bhatt Loss Weight? […]
[…] How Alia Bhatt Loss Weight? […]
[…] Alia Bhatt’s Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography, Movies List, Caste, Husband, Father, Mother, Affairs, Children, Siblings, Net Worth, Facts, Occupation, Education, Parents, Wikipedia, and More can be found here. Alia Bhut Weight Loss […]