Money Blog: If are searching for the best money making guides to know how to earn money online blogging, you are in the right place. In this mega guide to making money from blogs, you’ll learn all the aspects to get started.
Table of Contents
- 1 How Much Money Can You Make On Your Blog?
- 2 How to Make Money From Your Blog
- 3 1. Advertising network: (beginner)
- 4 2. Affiliate Marketing: (Most Profitable Method to Earn Money Online Blogging): Advanced Intermediate
- 5 3. Sell ebook: (Intermediate)
- 6 4. Native advertising
- 7 5. Start online course (membership site): For advanced users
- 8 6. Direct (intermediate) advertising
How Much Money Can You Make On Your Blog?
Like other professions (doctors, lawyers, financial consultants), blogging has different levels and earns between $ 100 million and $ 2 million annually.
The amount you can earn depends only on a few factors, including:
- Which niche do you choose?
- How much time do you spend learning and doing?
- How much traffic do you attract to your blog?
- What kind of digital marketing method do you implement?
There are other factors such as consistency, network, personal motivation, goals, etc. However, with only niche and digital marketing skills, you can quickly access your blog site.
To make things easier, we’ve answered some of the most frequently asked questions on the blog at the end of this guide.
How can Bloggers Earn Money Online Blogging (various sources of income)?
There are various ways you can use to make money from your blog. Depending on the level of your blog and the type of blog, you can choose the method that suits your style. Read the end of this article for answers to many important questions from bloggers like you.
How to Make Money From Your Blog
- Ad Networks like AdSense, Media.net
- Direct Advertisements
- Affiliate marketing
- Native Advertising
- Paid reviews/Sponsored posts
- Sell Digital products (eBooks, Blueprints)
- Launch an Online Course
- Offer Online consulting
- Offer Services based on your skills
In addition to traditional advertising, you can tackle other monetization tricks. We not only add ads, but also add value to advertisers. We recommend that you create one high-priced ad rather than four low-priced ads.
1. Advertising network: (beginner)
There are ad networks that are the easiest and most used way to make money for blogging. The two most popular ad networks are:
- Google AdSense (hosted by Google)
You need a blog to get approval from these ad networks. They will automatically display ads based on the context of your article and also based on your interests. Most new blogs use these methods to make money because they generate recurring revenue. Your ads are of high quality and will not affect your user experience. If your blog has less than 300 daily visits, there are other ad networks available here. However, the goal is to be approved by AdSense or Media.net as soon as possible.
The following screenshot is from an AdSense account and clearly shows the revenue.
2. Affiliate Marketing: (Most Profitable Method to Earn Money Online Blogging): Advanced Intermediate
Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money online. You can make far more money with a single sale than with a single click on a content-targeted ad. This is what most bloggers use today and is one of the most advantageous ways to make money from your blog.
- What Is Affiliate Marketing?
- How To Start affiliate marketing business
- How To Select The Right Affiliate Program
Best Affiliate marketing Platforms
- Amazon Affiliate program
- Commission Junction
Another interesting thing about affiliate marketing is that you can use this technique on blogging platforms like Wix, Squarespace, Medium, and even LinkedIn.
All you have to do is share your unique affiliate link for the product you recommend, and if someone makes a purchase, you will earn a large commission on the sale amount. Affiliate marketing is a way for many bloggers to earn millions of dollars each year from their blogs.
3. Sell ebook: (Intermediate)
As some of you may have noticed, the best blogger business model is related to the sale of their products, such as ebooks. All you have to do is select a topic, edit an ebook on that topic, and buy it on your blog or Amazon. Once you get used to this process, you can make a lot of money by selling ebooks online.
Selling your own product is also the best you can do to generate passive income.
You can put your articles in well-structured books and sell them on your blog or other platforms like kdp.Amazon.com to make money. It also gives you the confidence to be a writer.
One of my most popular books, the Affiliate Marketing Book, is also sold on Amazon and brings recurring revenue. You can use a network of freelancers like Fiverr to get someone to design the cover of your book.
You can also consider selling physical items on your blog using WooCommerce.
4. Native advertising
Native advertising was one of the first ways to make money from your blog. News and work blogs in particular can generate very high income from indigenous advertising. There are several native advertising solutions that are worth the time and effort to implement.
- Outbrain (original high quality ad)
- AdSense (AdSense also offers original ads)
5. Start online course (membership site): For advanced users
- Are you able to convert textbooks to video format?
- Can you add checklists and downloadable templates?
- Do you know how to create a 1-2 hour video course?
If your answer is yes, then you can earn money online easily. You can sell those to your subscribers.
Best Platforms to Start Online Courses
- LearnDash (WordPress)
- New Kajabi
- To create and sell online courses.
6. Direct (intermediate) advertising
AdSense is arguably the best advertising program for bloggers, but it has some limitations. The biggest limit is the amount you pay per click.
If you succeed in getting the direct ad, replace the AdSense unit with the direct ad. You can also manage your ads using plugins such as WP Advanced Ads. The best way to do this is to use Google Apps to create a professional email address like firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try any of these ways to earn money online and work from home in your flexible timings to lead the life happily.