Recruitment for the position of Assistant Commandant in All India has been announced by the Indian Coast Guard and is open through joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Candidates interested in the position should apply online by February 9, 2023.
A notice for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant General Duty, Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL-SSA), Technical (Engineering & Electrical/ Electronics) & Law for the 01/2024 Batch has been released by the Indian Coast Guard. Candidates can read the notification and submit an online application if they are interested in the contents of the position and meet all eligibility requirements.
Name of the Post: Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant – 01/2024 Online Form
Post Date: 14-01-2023
Total Vacancy: 71
- For Others: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Net Banking or Visa/Master/Maestro/RuPay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-01-2023 from 11:00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-02-2023 up to 17:00 Hrs
- For General Duty (GD): Candidates should Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive)
- For Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA): Candidates should Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2004 (Both dates inclusive).
- For Technical (Mechanical): Candidates should Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- For Technical (Engineering & Electrical): Candidates should Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- For Law Entry: Candidates Should Born Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
(i) Asst Commandant (GD) and Tech: 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be by the Central Govt. regulations.
(ii) Asst Commandant (CPL-SSA) (Men/Women): Minimum 162.5 cms and maximum 197 cms, leg length minimum 99 cms.
(B) Weight. Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
(C) Chest. Well, proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms.
(i) Asst Commandant (GD) 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass.
6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
(iii) Asst Commandant 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other
CPL holders (SSA) are correctable to 6/6.
(iv) Asst Commandant (Tech) 6/36 6/36 – Uncorrected without Glass.
6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass
- For More Details Refer Notification.
|Assistant Commandant – 01/2024 Batch|
|Cadre Name||Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|General Duty (GD)||40||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA)||10||12th Class, Diploma, current /valid Commercial|
Pilot Licence (CPL)
|Technical (Electrical/ Electronics)||14|
|Law Entry||01||Degree (Law)|
|Apply Online||Available on 25-01-2023|
|Official Website||Link 1 | Link 2|
INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2022 – APPLY ONLINE FOR 70 SSC IT POSTS
RECRUITMENT FOR SCIENTIFIC OFFICER, DEPUTY COMMISSIONER, AND OTHER POSITIONS WITH UPSC: FOR 111 POSITIONS, APPLY ONLINE