Sub Inspector of Police 2022 Online Form for the AP Police
Post Date 28 November 2022
newest update: 29 December 2022
411 vacancies overall
Andhra Pradesh Police is seeking candidates for 411 SI Posts during the period of 2022–2023. The key dates, the application URL, and the notification are all available here for candidates.
Andhra Pradesh Police is accepting applications for the position of Sub Inspector in the period 2022–2023. From 14 December 2022 to 18 January 2023, interested parties can apply for the AP Police SI Position. When submitting the application form, you must also provide copies of your passport-size photo, signature, SSC certificate, community certificate (for BC/SC/ST applicants), and EWS certificate, if applicable.
For the positions of Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCI), Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (APSP) (Men), Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT), and Civil Sub Inspectors of Police (Men & Women), a total of 411 vacancies must be filled.
Through the URL provided below, aspirants can apply for AP Police SI Jobs 2022:
- For Local Candidates of AP (OCs, BCs), Non-Local Candidates of AP, EWS: Rs.600/-
- For SCs, STs Local AP Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 14-12-2022 at 10:00 AM
Last Date to Apply Online: 18-01-2023 at 05:00 PM
Date of Written Exam (Paper-I & II): 19-02-2023
Date for Downloading of Hall Ticket: 05-02-2023
Age Limit (01-07-2022)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 29 Years
- .e., must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1993 and not later than 01-07-2001
- Age Relaxation has been given to EWS/ BCs/ SCs/ STs/ Govt Employee/ Armed Force Employee/ NCC Instructor/ Temporary Employee State of Census Department.
For the Post Code: 11 and 23
- Height: Must not be less than 167.6 centimeters.
- Chest: Must not be less than 86.3 centimetes round the chest
on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5
Women: For the Post Code No.11:
- Height: Must not be less than 152.5 centimeters.
- Weight: Must not be less than 40 Kgs.
For ST & Aboriginal Tribes of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari and West Godavari districts.
Men for the Post Code Nos.11 & 13:
- Height: Must notbe less than 160 centimeters.
- Chest: Must notbe less than 80 centimetres round the chest on firll inspiration with a minimum expansion of 3 centimetres.
Women for the Post Code Nos.11 & 13:
- Height: Must not be less than 150 centimeters.
- Weight: Must not be less than 38 Kgs.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Men & Women Post Code No.11:
- 1600 Meters run (1 mile Run) and
- One out of the remaining two events of 100 meters run or long Jump
Post Code No. 13
1. 1600 Meters run (1 Mile Run)
2. 100 meters run
3. long jump
- Distant Vision: for Right Eye – 6/6 & Left Eye – 6/6
- Near Vision: for Right Eye – 0/5 (Snellen) & Left Eye – 0/5 (Snellen)
|Post Code||Post Name||Total|
|11||Sub Inspector (Civil) (Men & Women)||315|
|13||Sub Inspector (ASPS) (Men)||96|
|Age Limit increased Notice (29-12-2022)||Click Here|